SKW Tennis - An effort is being made to get the Tennis Section up and running again, and the following is for general information:
(1) A new interim committee was appointed in January 2013 to oversee the affairs of tennis and to set the ball rolling for the Annual General Meeting where a properly constituted committee will be appointed to take over.
(2) The Annual General Meeting will take place in the SKW Main Club premises, (upstairs room), on Thursday 18th April at 18.00 hrs. and all tennis members and supporters are requested to attend to ensure a full committee is appointed.
(3) Following the expiry of earlier arrangements with the two tennis schools operating at SKW, it was decided by the Main Club that a new arrangement will be entered into with the Johan Theron Tennis School, and Johan commenced tennis coaching in January 2013.
(4) The Tennis Section will be running the bar at the Carnival Büttenabend on Friday 19th April and would greatly appreciate offers of assistance from tennis players, (past and present), and supporters generally. In this regard please contact Michael Smit at 081-274-4686
(5) Invoices in respect of 2013 subscriptions have been e-mailed to known tennis members/players, and early settlement would be much appreciated.
(Any queries in this regard may be addressed to David Winston-Smith at 081-122-3025)