IF A TEAM IS NOT ON TIME, IT WILL LOOSE THE GAME IMEDIATELY – On late arrival the game turns into a friendly for the remaining time that's left.
U11: 9 a side U13 & U15: 11 a side
- The players must be in the age of their age group where he plays
- No player is allowed to represent more than one team.
- Every team may register 18 players
- The match will be played for two halves of twenty (20) minutes each, with five (05) minutes halftime break.
- Only proper football equipment and dress code is allowed on the playing field. Shin guards most be worn all the time during a game. No players is allowed to wear jewelry (rings, watch) during a game.
- If two teams have the same jersey colour, the home team has to wear bips.
Substitution of Players
Flying substitutions can be made during the match at the midfield line and all players are allowed to play at any time during the match, as long as there are nine (U9) or eleven (U13 & U15) players on the field of play, unless when one received a red caution. The team will continue without him and he will not come back on the field until the next game.
If a game ends with a draw, a penalty shootout will take place straight after the game. Three players to attend this shootout. In case the penalty also ends in a draw, the sudden death rule will apply, one by one.
U 11 Ramblers B has in the first round a free ticket
U 11The winner out of Ramblers A vs SKW will have a free ticket (bye) and advances to the semi final
U 13 to find after the third round the team for the second semi final, there will be a penalty shootout between the looser teams from game 13, 14 and 15. They will shoot all against each other. 3 players will shoot a penalty. If after all shootouts again no winner, the draw will choose the team for the semi final
U 15 after the second round, the best looser will reach the third round.
The team will be chosen by:
- Goal difference
- Most goals scored
- Less goals conceeded
- Draw by the SKW tournament coordinator.
U 15 to find after the third round the team for the second semi final, there will be a penalty shootout between the looser teams from game 11, 12 and 13. They will shoot all against each other. 3 players will shoot a penalty. If after all shootouts again no winner, the draw will choose the team for the semi final.